Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sentimientos de hoy

- I really miss Tara. I would give my right arm to be home now, and to go out to lunch and a movie or the mall with her today.

- Last night I went dancing and it was good, but not that good.

- I really love afghani food, and I really love Kabul (the restaurant). I'll be back a million times since I know the owner now.

- I really hate getting in at 6am and waking up at 2pm. I don't know why I do it. It only feels good at 6am...not at 2pm.

- I woke up this morning to the sound of someone opening my door and then closing it. I forgot to put up the do-not-disturb sign so the cleaning lady didn't know if I was in here or not. She left quickly because she saw all the lights on, and if she would have come in the room a little further she'd see me still fully dressed from last night. Classy, Alia. Real classy. :)

- Creo que el cubano a quien me gusta tiene novia. Que pena.. :(


I really don't know what to do with myself.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I miss you too, girl! You'll be back soon enough, don't fret! It's what? Less than 2 weeks away now??
    We need to take mad pictures with my new camera. The only thing I have on my camera is fake counseling sessions with my dad and Ash for school projects. Cause I'm lame...and have no one to take pictures with :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Tara's right--you'll be home soon. But even when you go back it'll be better because you'll have your own place, and then there will always be something to do. It's just hard living out of a hotel--no responsibilities like cleaning, shopping, cooking, etc. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.. I know it'll be different/better when I'm living here.. it just sucks being in this 'limbo'.. it is less than two weeks now :) I am really excited.

    ReplyDelete