Saturday, March 28, 2009

Boring night

Today will be much better than yesterday. I went to the room after work and just kinda bummed for a while (watched TV, played on the computer), then found out that Katy had to work, so salsa was off. I went to buy some dinner and left a movie downloading on www.ch131.com in the meantime (thank you Leila:), came back and watched that. I was gonna go out with Valentine but it just sounded complicated and by that time I was kinda tired anyway.

It's better that it happened this way, since I really have to go shopping for presents for people back home today all over town, and every time I go out I stay out until 4 or 5am, and then sleep all day. This way I woke up naturally around 9:00am, I'm rested and ready to go hit the town. :)

Tonight I'm going for Afghani food with Leila and some others, then dancing :) Yaaaay. Then I will waste tomorrow by sleeping all day :)

1 comment:

  1. They removed some shows, I hate these infringement notes :)! Do you pay to download?

    ReplyDelete