Monday, March 23, 2009

A stroll around Andel with a stranger from the metro

Tonight was nice. I had a nice conversation with a guy from the metro (I know, leave it to me to meet strangers on the metro) and we ended up exchanging numbers. Tonight we went for a walk around the area and a drink. I had a nice time, he's cool. I also saw Naima in the street, which was a bonus :)


If I were home now I'd be starting to think about what I'd wear to Spice Cafe tonight. Juan Daniel, Elias, and a bunch of others would be calling me right now to see if Tara and I would be there. I'd be looking forward to seeing somebody, because there was always somebody to look forward to.. and hoping that there would be lots of good cumbia partners that night.

Anyway, no sense in thinking about all that. I should get to sleep.. I've got work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment