Monday, March 2, 2009

A million mmmbops later....

I finally have pictures. ENJOY!!

First set of Prague pictures! 2/15 - 3/1


Quick update on other stuff... had a very lazy day yesterday. Went to dinner with some important people (Aribians) and then watched some episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark. I am so glad I brought that. :)

Today was the Go-Live. All in all, I am happy, and proud of this team. I'm so glad I'm here, and so ridiculously grateful that not only do I get to do this on a professional level, but that I get to see this incredible city at the same time. This entire thing is just incredible... and Prague is growing on me every day. I think of when I first got here, and how I couldn't even find the office, and nobody would talk to me. And now I can order number 8 at Zlaty Klas and a "cola" (yes, in Czech! - but 8 is the only number I know). And I'm taking metros and trams by myself, and shopping at Tesco, and I know that's not really anything but.. well, dorky as it may be, it's something to me. I've always traveled sort of within my comfort zone (yeah I've been to come crazy places, but at least I spoke the language near-fluently wherever I was). And here I am, and it's still going on. It just feels good. Everything about this trip feels like an accomplishment.

And yes, I still go back to my comfort zone (salsa clubs) every weekend, because let's face it, people get homesick. :)

I went to dinner with Moff at the Mexican place, and it was delicious as usual. Then we did a little joint shopping at Tesco. He is currently borrowing one disc of episodes of one of my three favorite Canadian TV shows, Are You Afraid of the Dark? Which I have watched about 25 episodes of since I got here.

It's either that, or German cartoons.

Hugs to Pittsburgh, I miss you all like crazy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment