Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some of these days

Some days I wake up in whichever little apartment I'm living in, get ready for work, and eat a simple breakfast. I get outside, and I look around, and after a month I still can't believe...I live here.


In other news...

-I won a big award at work :) I feel pretty special about it.
-My apartment is fixed - toilet flushes as often as I want it to, shower sprayer was replaced, stovetop is working just fine. Cleaning person is coming Sunday to remove dead bugs and dirt. :)
-I'm going home for Christmas - the time and the trip was approved. I have never been more excited :)


Woohoo for life :)

2 comments:

  1. I love reading about the "bug corpses"....like it's a whole freakin' cemetary of them. Why don't you just put up tombstones? Seriously--good move on the cleaning service!

    ReplyDelete