Sunday, September 27, 2009

Horario

I'd like to make a run-down of how effed up my schedule is this weekend.

Friday
3:30am: arrive home from dancing
6:30am: wake up for work
7:30pm: nap
10:00pm: wake up
11:30pm: go out dancing

Saturday
3:30am: go to sleep
7:30am: wake up to get ready and go to Ikea
4:00pm: go to sleep
5:30pm: wake up to let IKEA deliver things

Sunday
7:00am: go to sleep
1:00pm: wake up
2:30pm: go back to sleep
7:40pm: wake up

wtf am I supposed to do now?

I will play solitaire until I am tired.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Well I finally got caught up with all your recent posts. I love that you did the links to see your furniture. Ursi told me she keeps up with your blog as well--not every day, but she catches up. She was as scared for you as I was when she read about that weird night a while back. Well I'm very very tired, but I'm finished, and I'm going to RELAX. Stupid Cincinnati actually beat the Steelers today! Rats!
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, you've got to look forward to the future, not into the past. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3:30am: arrive home from dancing
    6:30am: wake up for work

    ahhh.... to be in my 20s again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for the record, I am dying to know who "anonymous" is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone who will remain anonymous ;)

    ReplyDelete