Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quick Nothings

Not much has been going on, really.

Here are a few quick little updates:

-The Internet was installed at home by a very crusty man. He had white crust on his ears, head, and fingers. Yuck... anyway, the Internet works. :)
-I went on a boat ride down the Vltava with Robby McGee yesterday. We took some nice pictures that I'll put up soon. We walked around an island (that's really a peninsula) and then went for a hearty Czech dinner.
-I'm doing auction admin sola for the rest of the week. FML.

Not much else to report. The rest of the week will be uneventful I'm sure. Katy comes back to Prague on Friday, so I hope we'll go somewhere fun on Saturday. Then on Sunday, there's a Mexican carnaval party on Smichov Beach. Not sure what that will be like, but I'm super excited for it as long as there's music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment