Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday, Sunday...

Sundays are the hardest days. I usually find myself sleeping late, not leaving the apartment, and playing on the internet all day, checking the same websites over and over for no reason at all. How boring I am in this new city. I would never let an entire Sunday go by back home, especially during summer.

Sundays were nice after I met Hernaldo. We'd usually hang out Saturday night into Sunday, and on Sunday we'd go to a park and stroll around, go out to lunch, watch movies, and just be together. Before I met him they were still nice; I'd go out to lunch with Mom, or shopping around Cranberry.

And then of course, before that, Sundays were spent sleeping all day, all to rest up for Sunday night dancing. I really miss going out in Pittsburgh... I miss always having cumbia partners and dancing I was sweating like crazy and my feet hurt.

Now my feet only hurt because of the cobblestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment