Saturday, August 22, 2009

S--A--T-U-R--D-A-Y.. NIGHT!

It's 8:13pm and I am in the office trying to get some work done that was impossible during the week because I had to be Auction Admin all week alone, and I have a ginormous project due Tuesday. First off, FML for that.

Second, there is this horribly creepy fly that keeps landing on me. It flew near my eye, and it kept landing on me and my screen while I was trying to work at my desk. I figured it was hanging around that area, so I came down the admin station which is kind of far away, and did a remote connection into my computer so I could work down here. And it found me AGAIN.

So I went and turned on every light on on the other side of the office and I am sitting here in the dark. It is so dark that if I look down I can barely see my feet, the only light is that from the computer screen.

And if that asshole flies near me again, I will kill the motherf@#$er.

I really really hate bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment