Friday, August 28, 2009

CHCETE MLUVIT ČESKY?

Today I:

-Changed desks
-Talked on the phone with my mom for about 20 minutes. Man did that feel good.
-Went to my last dinner with Brent at an Italian place we like.
-Made my first cash withdrawal from my Czech bank account.
-Bought a book called "CHCETE MLUVIT ČESKY?" (Do you want to speak Czech?) I saw it on the shelf and said, "Why, yes I do!"
-Went to Paul bakery and bought a "pomme chausson". It is to die for, like everything else I've had from there.
-Said goodbye to Brent
-Wiped a few tears from my cheeks after I turned the corner. He was the last slice of Pittsburgh I had. I'm really on my own now. I didn't realize it, but it didn't really feel real until just then. I'm really on my own...


I think I'll go read my new book and try to adapt. Going out with Katy and her friend Derrick tonight, who is visiting from the states. This is the first weekend so far that I don't have to work, so I plan to enjoy the hell out of it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment