Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pozor

Yesterday I was so excited for it to be the weekend and so excited that I finished unpacking that I decided to celebrate in my apartment with some Becherovka. I was happily chatting online when I got a text from my new work friend Henrique asking if I'm going to Rincon Latino, and did I want to meet there around midnight. Hell yes!

So I headed out and met up with him and his girlfriend (who was a total sweetheart). I danced quite a bit, mostly with Pablo who decided to magically stop being creepy, and with some others as well. I had some awkward times with my Bolivian friend and at the end of the night, after many drinks and a great time, I decided to head home.

But I wasn't tired, and I hate going home early (is 4am really early?) on a Friday night, so I texted Petr with the following: "Hi! Are you sleeping, or drinking?" He called just a few minutes later to say that he and his friends were awake at his place, and that I should come over. He said they had plenty to drink, and I mentioned I had Becherovka. So (and why I thought this was necessary, I'll never know) I went home, got the Becherovka (which I ended up NOT drinking and neither did they, because by the time I got there the two friends were passed out and Petr and I ended up just sitting at his kitchen table and chatting about nothing), and went over to his place which is about two buildings away from mine.

I got home around 6:30am, took a shower, set an alarm for 10am, and here I am having some breakfast. Soon I'll get ready to go meet Beliza for an Ikea day (I might as well just move in there).

No comments:

Post a Comment