Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fire Prevention

I just took a Fire Safety and Prevention test for work, that was very obviously translated from Czech by someone who does not speak native English. There was a little flash-animated cartoon to show what to do in case of a fire. I'd like to share this with you all.

Guy sees a fire outside the door. He says, "Is it not burning there....?"
He moves to the side of the door. "I will stay rather past the door. Who knows....are not they hot....???"
He holds up his hand. "Oh! It is warm...! I will call for help...!"
He looks at the small fire extinguisher on the floor. "This one could not help me much."
Another guy slides into the picture. "OK, we are two! Let's go!"
The other guy says, "Carefully, I will open it just a little."
He opens the door a bit and the first guy uses the hose the fire.



Wow. That was priceless.

1 comment: