Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bake a ghoose

Best IM I've ever received.. you can really tell I'm in the Czech Republic:


Petr says:
and i go to bed again, cuz we woke up at 9....bake a ghoose, drunk lots of beers and have a nap at 3pm


I love it.

I wasn't so productive today that I baked a goose, but I did go to a nice middle eastern lunch with Beliza (the kafta was AWESOME) and then to Ikea, where I bought more things than I probably should have. I'm so obsessed with making my apartment look "homey" that I am just going nuts on things I shouldn't. Anyway, I am done for a while. I didn't really buy anything silly, maybe unnecessary at the moment but I'd have to (want to) buy them eventually anyway.

I bought:
-three throw pillows, two for the couch and one for the chair (adds some color to the room)
-a curtain to hang betweeen my bedroom and the kitchen, because there's no door
-a pillow case for the special-shaped pillow I bought
-a canister for sugar, because I am scared I'll get bugs if I leave it sitting in the box it came in
-a canister-ish container to put all my cooking utensils in (spatulas, wooden spoons, etc.)
-a wastebasket for the bathroom, which I keep wishing I had every day
-a picture frame that was on sale


So, nothing stupid. Anyway, I am going to put in some laundry and take a nap, because I found out I am going to meet my friend Shaz (for the first time, since we met on Facebook or something) later. We've been talking on MSN for weeks but he wasn't in Prague for a while, so now that he's back we're going to go get a couple drinks later and do something fun.

Hooray for new friends :)

Later, gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment