Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head

Yesterday after work I went with Naima, Tiago, and Farid down to the river with some big 13Kc beers. For the Pittsburghers, it was like buying a forty for about 60 cents (but GOOD beer). It was such a nice time. We climbed up onto a big steel dock. The sun was shining and slowly starting to set. Boats were going by, and the view was lovely. A nice breeze was blowing, we were laughing, talking about everything and nothing, when.. bloop! Down came a sprinkle of water on my arm.

Wishfully thinking, I figured it was just a strangely high splash from the river. But then Tiago felt one.

"Is it raining?"
"Nooo, it can't be, it's sunny!"

But then it started, and eventually came down pretty steadily. We left shortly after but I probably could have sat there all night.


I hope today is nice, too. I'm waiting on Miguel and his habibi friend to come down to work so we can go hang out and have some pivo.

No comments:

Post a Comment