Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stimulating the economy, one store at a time

OMGZ I missed shopping. I didn't do too much of it in Prague, mainly because I was busy with other things. Today around noon I went out to lunch with my mom, then shopping.. bought some new summery clothes (mostly for work but some just for bumming around, too), new sunglasses, the American Idol game for Wii (thank you Bethany for making me desperately need this game), and a giant carton of strawberries for no other reason than I really just wanted some strawberries.

We also bought the movie Slumdog Millionaire, which I keep hearing great things about but haven't seen yet. I think I'll go have my lunch leftovers for dinner and watch that movie, and then try to squeeze in a nap before MEXI-PARTY CUMBIA NIGHT. I am going to dance with so many boys tonight, just yinz wait :)

OH, speaking of movies, I watched one last night called "Al Otro Lado". It was sad, but I really enjoyed it. I loved another movie called "La Misma Luna" and one of the main reasons was for the little boy who starred in it. I don't usually particularly like any child actor, but this little boy is just SO CUTE. He was in this movie as well and was still absolutely adorable. I'll bite and make the vow now to see every movie the kid ever makes, even when he's grown-up and has a moustache (he is Mexican so this is inevitable).

I cannot wait to go dancing :) Especially because it's with Tara and I haven't freaking seen her all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment