Thursday, April 16, 2009

Almost one week in

I feel really out of sorts, and really really tired. I don't know if it's because I don't like where I am now (not that I didn't miss all my friends, I'm just still really bored of life here), or if I'm just feeling out of wack from the travel.

Everyone told me I'd have jet-lag going over to Europe, but I didn't. They said I wouldn't feel it coming back, but I'm still waking up at odd times wide awake, waiting for my alarm to go off at 4:45am (when I have to get up early for my crazy work schedule), shooting out of bed with all this energy, and then crashing around 5pm (I guess when my body feels like it's 11pm or so).


It's 8:41pm and I've stayed awake as long as I could. I'm going to bed and I don't care how lame that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment