Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week & Weekend

Just to catch up on the week, work was easy and not too crazy, but I was utterly exhausted due to all the timezone changes.

I had a date (?) Wednesday evening with a guy I met in Tesco, in the tea aisle. We walked around the city, over Charles Bridge and had a drink, then went for dinner in the Afghani restaurant that I love. We had a really great time. So Friday night I invited him out. Friday after work I came home in a cleaning frenzy and did the entire kitchen (by far the dirtiest room in my apartment). I met up with Hamid (Tesco guy) and then with Henrique and Petra, and then with Katy and Derrick. We headed to Bombay where we had a nice time having a few drinks and dancing a bit. After some time we went to Rincon Latino which really wasn't that fun, there wasn't anyone to dance with. Got home and chatted online a bit with my #1 Jorge, then headed to sleep.

Saturday was a lovely waste of a day. I didn't leave my apartment once until around 11pm :) Katy and Derrick came over around 9 and we got ready and had some wine here, then went to Radost. There were a ton of people there and it was a good time, but after a little while I started feeling claustrophobic and just had to get out. I got home around 5am and was thrilled to get into bed and go to sleep. :)

And today I didn't do much either.. I didn't leave my apartment, which doesn't bother me at all. I thought it would be a lazy day but I ended up cleaning a lot - I scrubbed the floors (boy did they need it), cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, did laundry that I keep avoiding (things like sheets and the tablecloth, etc.), changed the sheets on my bed which I also hate doing because it's so effing much work. :) But it's all done, so hooray for me.

And now we're up to speed. Let's hope I don't go this long without updating again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment