Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gripadita

I have a cold :( Right during the week when Khaled is arriving and I am supposed to show him around Prague, mere days before Shannon arrives... oh well. I will go home tonight, cook something homey like soup, and go to bed super early.

Other things I must do today:
1. Call Dad
2. Go grocery shopping (I did half yesterday, but I only buy in parts because I hate carrying heavy bags all the way home and up my stairs)
3. Remember to wake up early tomorrow and be at work at 7:30am. IMPORTANT!!!

I went to the movies last night with Beliza. We saw The Brothers Bloom - it was great. I really enjoyed it. Apparently it's not out in the US.. which is strange. It seems like we get movies a month or two after the US gets them, yet nobody I talked to in the US has heard of this one. Oh well. It will get there eventually and I think it will really be loved. They show Prague in this movie for quite some time and it looks beautiful. Plus I knew the vast majority of the places where they did the filming, which is always fun :)

That's all for now. Boring day, boring week.

No comments:

Post a Comment