Thursday, June 18, 2009

Prahupdate

Things are taking longer than expected... and I am feeling frustrated.

Especially since I bought my first REAL camera tonight - sure I've had point-and-shoots before, but tonight I bought an SLR camera with changeable lens. I literally have no idea how to use it, but it's been a long time that I've wanted to get into photography, and I think now that I'll be starting this journey and seeing way more of the world in the next 3 years or so than I have thus far in my whole life, it is time to get better at recording it.

It's a big manual, but I think I can do it...


Sadly I don't really have any other news to report. Work is okay, I'm finally done with training as of today (for a while, anyway). No, scratch that, I have to do another certification tomorrow. I had one today but it was easy and enjoyable because Beliza is smart. I can't say that tomorrow's won't be smart, because I have not met the guy for more than about 30 seconds on his first day. Oh well.

It is pouring like crazy here, I haven't seen this much rain in at least a year. I live on a hill and it was like a river flowing down. There were little fountains splashing at least several inches up in the air where the water hit into a pile of rubble or a rock or car tires.

I'm loving it, provided it stops before I have to go to work tomorrow.. I hate going to work in the rain.

Okay, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment