Monday, June 22, 2009

Poder

I know this is kind of a screwy thing to say, but a long talk I had with my brother once came to mind this morning on the bus, just because he's coming to visit soon and not really for any other reason.

We were talking about relationships, and he said how the person who cares less has the power in the relationship. And today I was trying to come up with any relationship in my life - ANY relationship - in which I care more than the other person. And you know, I don't think there is one. I guess you could say the one with my parents, because I think we care equally. But I don't think there's *more* caring on my part than theirs. That's not to say I don't love people, I just don't think I care as much as they do. Like, if someone gets mad at me, I don't feel bad because I might lose them, I only feel bad if I did something to hurt someone, but that's just my conscience talking.

The saddest part of all that is that this really isn't sad to me at all.


I wonder if this has anything to do with my broken crystal?

No comments:

Post a Comment