Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No news is good news...?

Nothing new to update... I just hate not updating at all.

I am getting really eager to just get out of here. Waiting is hard. I'll be sad to leave everyone of course.. but all these "stress-related" things keep happening to me. The funny thing is I don't *feel* stressed, but all this stuff that's going on with me, people say is all stress-related.

I already wrote about how I'm dropping everything, but now I have this horrible jaw pain. I mentioned it to a few people, my dentist included, and they all said, "You are probably clenching your jaw or grinding your teeth at night." WTF, I've never done that in my life. Who starts a habit like that at age 26? I asked, why would that happen out of nowhere?
"Probably stress."

Well I'll be damned.

Other than horrible shots of pain in my jaw when I move it a certain way, life is pretty good. I think that all this stuff will magically disappear once I'm there and settled.

Here's hoping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment