Friday, June 19, 2009

Early Morning Lisa

I like when people have really clever remarks. Therefore I will put one here.

(during a discussion of the funny names that wedding colors have)
Me: My dress for Shannon's wedding is "espresso". The other color she's using is sky blue, which probably isn't called "sky blue" anymore.
Lisa: Yeah, it probably has a much fancier name.
Me: Periwinkle...
Lisa: I don't know, that's still pretty standard.
Me: Yes, it was very crayola of me to say that. You know, I knew every color in the 96-crayons box. I heard there are more colors now, though.
Lisa: Yeah, you're really dating yourself by mentioning that.

Hahaha... I love that we can determine someone's age by number of crayons in their Crayola box. The people who had 8 colors are probably dead by now...

No comments:

Post a Comment