Friday, May 22, 2009

Praha Process

My visa paperwork was sent off on Monday.

From what I understand, it should take about 5 weeks to process/be accepted. After that, I have 30 days to get my game together and move on out. :)

Had a nice night out last night. After work I swung by the house to pick up Mom, we went to return a top I bought that I wore once but ripped for no reason at all, then went to a nice dinner at Longhorn, out for ice cream, and then home just in time for the season finale of Ugly Betty.

Today is a good day already, and I know this weekend will be great. So far today I woke up without a problem but had a very nice nap on the bus, I bought breakfast out (as I was running late) which really is a waste of money, but so good, AND they had Nantucket Nectars (orange mango!) which I haven't had since my high school days at the coffeeshop in Bridgewater. It's just as good as I remember.

Today there's nothing major going on at work. After work I'll see bus-friend, go home, possibly see a movie with Ash tonight. Tomorrow I'm going shopping during the day and out dancing at night, and then Monday is a HOLIDAY so Sunday could potentially be very fun as well. :)

Life is good, crazies. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment