Friday, December 18, 2009

Homeward Bound

I am going home TOMORROW. This time tomorrow, I will be on an airplane.

I could not be effing happier.


I really earned my trip home and my week off this week - this was one of the most hellish weeks of work of my life, but everything magically worked out, and I feel really proud of myself. I was worried that I'd have to spend my entire vacation thinking about work and having to work even though I was on PTO, but everything is okay and worked out.

We had our Ariba Christmas Party last Thursday and it was a lot of fun. So much fun, in fact, that we all ended up staying until nearly 3:00 AM, and I stayed in the whole weekend. Well, in the nights, anyway - I went shopping all day on Saturday with Beliza, along with a nice middle eastern lunch and a coffee later in the day to warm up.

This week as I said has been full of work, and last minute things to do before my trip. But tomorrow is the big day - I am almost hugging Mom, driving around aimlessly with Tara and Ash, going for a drink to bitch about a hard day of work with Maira, and cuddling with Nalo.

It's going to be a really great two weeks :)


Adios, Prague!

No comments:

Post a Comment