Monday, January 19, 2009

First Entry

I don't know what this blog is going to be about yet. I figure I should have a first entry, though, to mark the day that I created it, so here are a few things that are going on right now.

- What's happening in Gaza right now is killing me on the inside, and killing a lot of Palestinians... literally.
- The Steelers are going to the Superbowl.
- Maira is really excited to read this.
- I am eagerly awaiting 5:00 PM so I can go get a haircut.
- I am more eagerly awaiting seeing my dad, who just got back from Iraq this weekend. For a visit, not for good.

I think that's it for now. Once I think up a theme I will write more.

1 comment:

  1. - What makes you sad makes me sad - Literally.
    - I watched the game yesterday and plan on watching the superbowl game too!! yay
    -IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS and will treat the blog like gossip girl's blog haha
    - i need a haircut
    -I want to see dad too.. maybe he can come downtown for lunch again??????

    ReplyDelete